blister packaging machine|Introduction to some basic functions of the packaging machine
blister packaging machine
Products must be packaged when entering the circulation field, and the main means to achieve packaging is to use packaging machines. With the development of the times and the progress of science and technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field. Its main functions are as follows:
1. The mechanical packaging of the sliding table top blister uprising is much faster than manual packaging. For example, candy packaging and manual packaging sugar bags can only pack more than 10 per minute, while candy packaging machines can pack hundreds or even thousands of them per minute, which has increased the efficiency by dozens of times.
2. Mechanical packaging that can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the required shape and size according to the requirements of the packaged items, but manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. Especially for export commodities, only machine packaging can meet the requirements of norms, norms, and collective packaging.
3. It can perform part of the packaging work that cannot be achieved by manual packaging, such as vacuum packaging, expansion packaging, sticker packaging, and isobaric charging. It can only be done with machine packaging.
Fourth, the labor intensity of manual packaging that can reduce labor intensity and improve labor conditions is very high. For example, manual packaging of bulky and heavy products is laborious and unsafe. For light and small products, the frequency is high and the actions are monotonous, and workers are prone to occupational diseases.
5. For some healthy products that have a serious impact on labor protection of workers, such as dust, toxic products, irritant, radioactive products, etc., manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, machine packaging can be avoided, and the environment can be effectively protected from pollution .
6. Reduce packaging costs and save storage costs. For loose products such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp and other loose products, compression packaging machines can be used to compress and package, which can greatly reduce the volume and reduce packaging costs. At the same time, the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
7. Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science, covering materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical, automatic control and other disciplines. It requires the synchronization and coordination of related disciplines. Any problem in the discipline will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. The development of packaging machinery will greatly promote the development of related disciplines.
In addition, in order to adapt to the high-speed packaging needs of packaging machinery, related front and back projects should also be adjusted accordingly to promote the simultaneous development of related projects.