Analysis of common problems in hot-pressing sealing of aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine
Blister packaging machineIn the heat-pressing sealing process of the roller-type aluminum-plastic blister package, the PVC tape and the aluminum foil are completed by the roller-shaped heat-sealing roller and the anilox roller that are parallel to each other in the meshing type counter-rolling under the action of a certain temperature and pressure. Heat press sealed. The contact between the heat-sealing roller and the anilox roller is linear, and the required pressure is relatively small.
In the hot-pressing sealing process of flat aluminum-plastic blister packaging, the PVC tape and aluminum foil are made of parallel flat-shaped heat-sealing plates and reticulated plates in the same plane under the action of a certain temperature and pressure to complete the hot-pressing sealing. fit. The contact between the heat sealing plate and the anilox plate is a planar contact, and the required pressure is relatively large.
Whether it is roller type or flat type heat-pressing sealing, when the heat-sealing mesh pattern is not clear, the mesh pattern is different in depth, and the PVC belt shifts during heat-sealing and causes blistering and other problems, it needs to be solved from the following aspects:
(1) Whether the aluminum foil is a qualified product, and whether the heat sealing surface is coated with a hot sol that meets the requirements;
(2) Whether the temperature of the heating device is too high or too low;
(3) Whether there is abnormal resistance in the operation of PVC tape or aluminum foil;
(4) Whether the heat sealing mold is qualified, whether the surface is flat and smooth, and whether the blister formed on the PVC belt can be smoothly inserted into the hole of the driving roller;
(5) Whether the texture on the anilox roller (plate) is clear and consistent in depth;
(6) Whether the cooling system of the heat sealing mold works normally and effectively;
(7) Whether the pressure required for heat sealing is normal, if it is lower than 0.4MPa, it is not normal;
(8) Whether the thermal drive (plate) and the anilox roller (plate) are parallel.