Analysis of common problems in blister forming of aluminum-plastic blister packaging machine
Blister packaging machineAccording to the principle of blister forming, the PVC hard sheet is heated and then passed through the mold and formed into the blister of the required shape and size by compressed air. Therefore, when the formed blister has problems, it needs to be solved from the following aspects:
1. If the individual blister is not full or the blister is broken, you need to check the following aspects: (1) Check whether the PVC hard sheet is a qualified product or has pores.
(2) Whether the surface of the forming mold is clean and free of foreign matter, whether the forming holes are smooth, and whether the pores are unobstructed;
(3) Whether there are foreign objects such as burrs on the surface of the heating device to scratch the heated PVC or adhere to the PVC
(4) Whether there is a gap between the upper and lower heating plates
2. If the blister forming has a whole row or regular one or more rows without blistering and the forming part is full, it needs to be checked from the following aspects.
(1) Check whether the temperature of the heating plate does not reach the set value before molding, and check whether the temperature setting is not enough or the heating temperature is too high, which causes the PVC to stretch and thin and cause the molding to leak;
(2) Before forming, the heating plate is not parallel to the forming die or the distance between the heating plate and the forming die exceeds the plate blister distance;
(3) The heated PVC runs against the lower mold, causing the PVC to shrink;
(4) The upper and lower heating plates are not parallel to each other, resulting in uneven heating at one end.
(5) Whether the compressed air for positive pressure molding is clean and dry, whether the pressure during operation is lower than 0.4MPa, and whether the pipeline has abnormal wear and tear;
(6) The pressure of the plate type positive pressure forming mold is insufficient or the PVC belt is not clamped in parallel, and check for air leakage;